Be nice.. but i bought a dell.. Ahh...!!!

Yeah, I know, but I was "following" along. Sheesh, thanks for ruining it! :p Yeah, whatever...

lol.... hey man, it's hard to discern here whether people take jokes or not... so, I try to go always with the honest way... but yeah, you could've pm'ed me alvino... we could've played along... lol... ah well, it's all good.

arrizx said:
Lol, well i was thoughrly enjoying this. But your 100% right. My dad likes the dell thats that. Deal with it Quinton McLeod. No one cares about your dell hate. Personally, i think that you have worn out your welcome at this forum. I think you need to pack up and leave.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Do you usually feel violated when someone has a personal opinion backed up with hardcore facts?

I never insulted you, Arrizx. I respected you to the highest degree, but somehow you think I'm a dick. That there shows you that you're very insecure about yourself and what you purchased. So much so that you have to get others involved to confirm your feelings. That's fine by me...

Your dad can be happy with Dell if he wants, but I'm not the only one in this forum who thinks manafacturered PCs aren't all that great. I never really mentioned Dell as the main manafacturer that has horrible products. I've been pretty neutral with Dell (meaning, I never said much about them period). If you recall, I was talking about all pre-made PCs vs Custom PCs, but somehow, you got confused down the line.

I probably won't leave Arrizx, but I will suggest something to you.... If you hate me so much, why not put me on ignore? Don't you think that's a good idea?

Quinton McLeod said:

I'm sorry you feel that way. Do you usually feel violated when someone has a personal opinion backed up with hardcore facts?

I never insulted you, Arrizx. I respected you to the highest degree, but somehow you think I'm a dick. That there shows you that you're very insecure about yourself and what you purchased. So much so that you have to get others involved to confirm your feelings. That's fine by me...

Your dad can be happy with Dell if he wants, but I'm not the only one in this forum who thinks manafacturered PCs aren't all that great. I never really mentioned Dell as the main manafacturer that has horrible products. I've been pretty neutral with Dell (meaning, I never said much about them period). If you recall, I was talking about all pre-made PCs vs Custom PCs, but somehow, you got confused down the line.

I probably won't leave Arrizx, but I will suggest something to you.... If you hate me so much, why not put me on ignore? Don't you think that's a good idea?

if that was just you opinion, why did you insist on forcing the issue?

though let it be known that in your last post you did infact insult him. so do you realy respect him?

i do respect you though. anyone who can give such a good agument as you is worthy of respect in my book. so why dont we just stop fighting about this, and congratulate arrizx on his new dell while keeping im ming that one can buy a costom pc for cheaper but still might have some hallsels.

illegal, wouldnt want to do that anyway...
the sound qualities good enough for me, ive got a pair of £8 headphones, and their loud enough, and the sound quality is good enough for me. im happy with it... the creatives are ugly IMO, the ipod looks alot better...

it was an example about how the interface on ipods takes longer to perfrom certian functions that the creatives do, thier menus are simpler and more intuitive. sony's are even better! I am a discrening audiophile. And the ipods sounded b ad on any type of headphones at any sampling rate. and the ones I tested with bose were 320Kpbs.

i use my ipod for at least 4/5 hours a day, on the buses, and it lasts 3 days till it needs to be re-charged, ive got a 20gb ipod, its about a year old, and its working perfect... im not bothered about charging it anyway, i listen to it for 3 days, put it on charge overnight and it does me for the rest of the week, then i put it on charge over the weekend, and it works fine again...

its the newer generations that have this problem, which is stupid you think the newer ones would have more stability

ive had mine for about a year, battery still works fine... not bothered about fm modulators for cars, got a radio for FM... if i wanted to listen to my ipod in my car, which im going to eventually, im gonna get one of the ipod ports, which can be controlled using the normal control stick... they dont have any effect on any mobile ive had either, and ive had alot...

they greatly affected my cell phone! It made me have to reboot my phone! and I would like th use fm modulator for a car that has cd only and you cant use tape adapter and not all cars have ipod ports.

the nano is a great piece of kit, its absolutley tiny... people are oviously willing to pay out for it, otherwise they wouldnt be selling them... personally id spend the extra £40 and get a 30GB video ipod...

well I think its still too expensive for anyone that isnt the richest of the rich.when you can get a creatvie and have better value. and sony specially

(congrats on 6,000 posts athlon...)

thanks

Quinton McLeod said:

No, i don't feel violtaed in the least little bit. I do totally agree with you that i should have gotten a custom computer. It didn't work out that easly this time.
Yeah, what you said, you did respect me, but, just the way you say things, is disrespectful, but i really don't care, because its not hurting my feelings. And im NOT asking people to back me up. They are doing it at their own will, because i am right here; that you should leave this topic alone, becuase i didn't get the computer your way. I mean really, am i that wrong, that i didn't get the cheaper alternative. I knew exactly what i was doing when i purchased it. It was the convienance for me, and it's my damn money, why in the hell do you care so much?
He can and will be happy with this dell. And your 100% right that your not the only one here that doesn't like a premanufactured PC. It doesn't matter what specific brand you slammed, its just that you did it, and it pisses me off, because you cant accept that i DID get a dell, and i didn't get a computer your way.
I really don't care if you leave or not. Your fun to argue with, although that could get me banned. And it's not that i hate, you, you just easily set me off, becuase you ramble on, and on about this.

Back
Top Bottom