Gallery: Your room/Sanctuary

Re: Merged- Your room

i gave up and bought a samsung eventually... the HP was a complete POS, i will never buy a HP product again after having that lappy...

Wow i shocked i love hp , i had a desktop few years bak(GREAT! for its day and age..sold it ebay) and now this laptop i think my next desktop will be straight from hp, cause im sick of custom building...cause if something goes wrong id rather b*** at sum1 else lol

it was badly built, had to go in to get fixed twice, customer support was awful, got put on hold for 3 hours, then couldnt understand a word of what the guy was saying... it took them ages to do the repairs too, so i wasnt very impressed with that, then eventually it just stopped working, and instead of sending it back in to get fixed again, i just gave up and bought the samsung M40 lappy, works fine, and i havnt had any problems apart from the power supply lead burning out, ive had this for 8/9 months now, i had the hp for about 1 - 1 1/2 years, and had a stupid amount of things go wrong... i probably just got a duff product, but still, im never buying HP again... lol

Never say never lol, all though i do love samsung products my self..... Ya had a lemon , byw what were the problems u had with it

Our family has 3 HP's (one is from my dad's work and it is a compaq style) all different models and not one has had a problem.

Teencompwiz2 said:
I'm bored so I think i will post more pics. If you got any suggestions tell me please.
Picture003.jpg

*Drools*
mm yeah i have a suggestion you can give me that hot looking hp lappy there!!! :D :p

Teencompwiz2 your so lucky! nice room and awesome chair too! cant say the same for that mac there tho :p

WOW, thats my dream laptop!
My friend has one of those and she never lets me on it coz she knows ill keep it! haha only jokes but she lets me use it just to make me jelous :( no fair

I heard that HP isnt very good but i always thought they were, well better than dell and mac....(hides for saying that..eek)

Hp is a very relaible brand, and I know from expirence, ever since my first Hp Vectra back in 1998.

If you think his computer is good looking, wait until you see mine..ooooooo, it's so pretty:

The 7 in 1 memory card reader is sweet: