The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

I do insist on these two, but if they don't have a digital cam, then I'll make exeptions

lhuser said:
I do insist on these two, but if they don't have a digital cam, then I'll make exeptions
Just post a pix of yourself and be done with it. I have already posted a pix here and I will not put up anymore... :mad:

It's somewhere around pages 40 - 50 I think... :D

Wombät said:
Just post a pix of yourself and be done with it. I have already posted a pix here and I will not put up anymore... :mad:

It's somewhere around pages 40 - 50 I think... :D

Ah screw this! don't have the time to post a pic now. I don't feel like searching too. I have other things to do, like this IP issue

lhuser said:
Ah screw this! don't have the time to post a pic now. I don't feel like searching too. I have other things to do, like this IP issue
Have I called your bluff. Now do not make excuses put up or shut up...

WTH? Sheesh, easy man! There's nothing to get all mad, cranky or irritated. Now, look at me face:

:mad:

Do you think I'll jsut sit thre and goof off? I'll p[ost thepic, but not today! If you can't wait til tommorow, then it's yor problem!

Yeah, and with the eaxams coming, I'm using CF as light, since the forum colors are bright. I you havea problem with this, then we'll deal it somewhere else...

I think it was kinda a joke and lh took it the wrong way...

Back
Top Bottom