what to do?

Laxgoalie1

In Runtime
hi

THIS GIRL WONT STOP BOTHERING ME! Uhhhh............................she asked me out....i said no....blah blah blhja..lets be firends..yea sure...blah blah blah.. AHHH!!! DRIVING ME INSIANE! SHE GIVE ME ALL THESE NOTES AHHH!

Um...okay...what do you want us to do?

Is it on CF? If so, add her to your ignore list.

I don't think we can help with something like this...

Lol.. just be like i love you so much, but there is someone you will always be in my heart.. you kno that whole speel, and then, say, it would be best just to be friends..

I would become a pimp daddy and take her out for the hell of it. Is it because you have another girlfriend? Perhaps it's just a crush she has on you now. If you really don't want her bugging you, just leave her alone and eventually over time, she will stop jumping all over you.

Tell her your honest feelings... I've seen way to many relationships gone bad bceause people weren't magnanimous enough, didn't tell the truth, etc. Don't be that way.... better for hurt now than for a lifetime of unhappiness, pain, etc. I've seen this firsthand... trust me....

is she hotter than your current girlfriend?? if so, dump your gf and get her as a gf. unless shes a shallow ho.

Back
Top Bottom