better 3dmark score...

Once the optimal settings has been detected it usually does that. Mine shot up the ying yang on that. I would just lower it and then retest my games after each attempt of adjustments until everything's perfect.

money_man said:
well i have a problem with coolbits...if i click detect optimal settings it takes it so far up i start seeing artifacts, maybe thats because of sli

oc manually!

i do its at 500/1100 i tried for 565/1200 but i start seeing green squares under players feet on css and lil flashes on walls and stuff. dunno whats wrong and it never exceeds 75 degrees when this happens...so i dunno what wrong because people say 75 degrees is nothing for a nvidia card

money_man said:
i do its at 500/1100 i tried for 565/1200 but i start seeing green squares under players feet on css and lil flashes on walls and stuff. dunno whats wrong and it never exceeds 75 degrees when this happens...so i dunno what wrong because people say 75 degrees is nothing for a nvidia card

well 75C is quite hot. But nothing to worry about.
Well it's not just the heat that makes artifacts appear. Try increasing the voltage just a little and u should be able to oc higher. Though increasing the voltage too much = BOOM, and bye bye to that vid card. So don't make any crazy adjustments with the voltage.

Back
Top Bottom