Be nice.. but i bought a dell.. Ahh...!!!

athlon64fx said:
If anyone knoes EXACTLY how bad dell is its ME since I worked there!!!!! and I know what thier hidden intentions are!!

why do you think this site exists??

http://www.ihatedell.net/

this site has alot of ex dell- and current dell employees on it and you can easily see how much crap this company dell is! Thye also talk about bad issues in teh workplace, not getting paid enough to stand constantly for 12 hours a day! where sittign is a crime, 100s of people get laid offf daily! the list goes on. If you want to support a company that treats thier employees and regular customers like crap, go ahead.

Dell only treats their high paying customers good since thier tracking system for your service tag number is ultilized, and if it senses a service tag that has paid higher for the system it will redirect you to the better support people automatically! thats how it is setup.

It's kinda pointless trying to explain to these people. They're not going to get it. Most of it is because of ignorance or refusal to accept the truth. Many of the posters here are entirely too young to understand.

What you should do is allow this website to reach the upper management and CEO of Dell somehow. I don't know if they're aware of that site you pointed out, but it would defintely be a wake up call to management.

Quinton McLeod said:

Arrizx, it has become overly apparent that you don't know much about the PC. So, I apologize. It is quite evident that you couldn't possibly build a custom PC due to your level of PC knowledge. I can't really expect much from a 15 year old. When I was 15 (about your age, of course), I wasn't building PCs... I was programming.

So, Arrizx, I'm sorry.

How do you know my level of PC knowledge? It IS apparent that i know almost nothing of a dell, yes, but i could still build a custom computer.

Quinton McLeod said:

Did you build your PC? Whoever built your PC screwed up, obviously. When custom building anything; whether it be a computer, radio or whatever; there will always be room for a screw up or two. It's true, that humans aren't perfect. However, companies such as Dell do it purposefully! They know they are selling you crap parts in your PC. I mean, 1 or 2 mistakes in a custom computer really doesn't say much in comparison to an entire line of crappy computers.

Yes, not everyone knows about custom built computers. However, Arrizx does! My point was to simply show that he was making a bad mistake. However, maybe he doesn't know how to build a computer, so... Maybe it wasn't such a bad mistake. However, the option is, was and always will be open. Surveys conclude that an overwhelming majority believe custom made computers are the best form of computer anyone could ever have:

1) They are specifically tailored to your needs and demands. No extra crap!
Who would want a computer that did everything else that they don't need their computer to do... And then pay for it?!

2) They are cheaper
Custom PCs are cheaper! An HP featuring the AMD X2 3800+ for 899.99 can be easily matched by a 750 dollar Custom PC (with water cooling!) I should know because I built one!

3) They are potentially FASTER
Someone please find me a premade manafacturered AMD 64 fx-57 computer. As a matter of fact, someone find me a manafactured AMD Opteron 170 PC.... Ya know what? You can't! *Gasps* Not unless you want an Alienware...

4) They are easily and readily upgradable and interchangable!
They aren't specially made for a certain brand of computer parts or accessories. If your PSU goes bad, it can be replaced without replacing the MB. If the MB is bad, it can be replaced without having to worry about replacing the RAM and processor (unless of course, your MB is very old).

5) They look so much freaking cooler!!
Custom PCs are some of the hottest looking computers I have ever seen. Find me a Dell that looks as cool as this:

http://www.cubedpc.com/images/steves_computer/with_lights_041804/IMG_0064.jpg

or

http://www.matrixagent.net/PimpRig/Pictures/DSC00642.jpg

I did use offbrand ram... However, the ram is perfectly clocked to the processor's max FSB. Unlike the ram that comes in a pre-built PC where the RAM is much much slower than what the processor can do. You have a lot of these manafacturers who still put 333mhz ram with their AMD 64 or Pentium D processor machines! It's ridiculous.

Some premade computers are great! However, they are rare. Custom PCs will always beat the premade PC. There's nothing anyone can say much about it.

i guess i have to show you where you are wrong......

"They are cheaper" i belive by what you said that if it's cool.....like that one then its cheap.... you are soo funny. :)

athlon64fx said:
If anyone knoes EXACTLY how bad dell is its ME since I worked there!!!!! and I know what thier hidden intentions are!!

why do you think this site exists??

http://www.ihatedell.net/

this site has alot of ex dell- and current dell employees on it and you can easily see how much crap this company dell is! Thye also talk about bad issues in teh workplace, not getting paid enough to stand constantly for 12 hours a day! where sittign is a crime, 100s of people get laid offf daily! the list goes on. If you want to support a company that treats thier employees and regular customers like crap, go ahead.

Dell only treats their high paying customers good since thier tracking system for your service tag number is ultilized, and if it senses a service tag that has paid higher for the system it will redirect you to the better support people automatically! thats how it is setup.

so why dont you show us you source for all of your information?

im sure for all the ppl who hate dell there are several more who like dell
you work there why didnt you say that B4.... unless you made it up????? :eek:

Quinton McLeod said:

It's kinda pointless trying to explain to these people. They're not going to get it. Most of it is because of ignorance or refusal to accept the truth. Many of the posters here are entirely too young to understand.

yepperz, they are from teh ipod generation, if they think apple is cool, of course they are gonna think dell is cool. same mass market lead morons. ;)

Back
Top Bottom