About Norton Anti Virus 2006

kindman

Beta member
Hi all. I have Norton Anti Virus 2006 and I want to ask you about it. Is it good or not? Someone advice me to use Norton Anti Virus 2005, because as he said that Norton Anti Virus 2006 is for testing and it is not garantuee.
Please I want your advices.

To be honest, i don't believe that any of the Norton products are more effective than the free ones that you can just download ... personally, i wouldn't need to use Norton Anti Virus, 2005 or 2006, i would use AVG and Anti Vir, both of which does a great job :)

I have 2005. Hackers, and such aim at the latest and greatest version. I tend to stay with the most stable version, until you don't get anymore updates. I suggest 2005, just because it's more stable then 2006, or at least wait a month or two before buying to allow bug fixes.

Since you already have NAV 2006, stick with it to see how it does. I'm sure it will do a great job protecting your PC. Otherwise, why would Norton release a new AV already? Unless they're becoming like Microsoft, haha, yes I made a funny.

As far as NAV 2005, I'm using it too and it's been as great as Christmas. Works wonders. I get my automatic updates, no freeze ups, no conflicts with any other programs, it's just peachy.

of course 2006 is tried and tested. Stick with 2006 thats cool. I don't however own a copy :( i will be upgrading as soon as i get the money. Its a nice bit of software.

Thank you all for your contributions.But for Mr.F, I want to tell you that I have Anti Virus 2006. It is already installed in my PC. But I didn't like it. I'm planning to replace it by another program.

Back
Top Bottom