Be nice.. but i bought a dell.. Ahh...!!!

mammikoura said:
So u are telling me that the computer is very durable because it hasn't broken during the 1st year? :p lol
When it's been running without any hardware problems for 5 years then u can come and tell me it's durable.

In 5 years, the parts inside would already be upgraded :p

mammikoura said:
So u are telling me that the computer is very durable because it hasn't broken during the 1st year? :p lol
When it's been running without any hardware problems for 5 years then u can come and tell me it's durable.

Exactly..

Quinton McLeod said:

In 5 years, the parts inside would already be upgraded :p

Were not talking about upgrading, and puting more cash into the computer. We are talking about what you have right nnow, versus the dell..

Quinton McLeod said:

Did you build your PC? Whoever built your PC screwed up, obviously. When custom building anything; whether it be a computer, radio or whatever; there will always be room for a screw up or two. It's true, that humans aren't perfect. However, companies such as Dell do it purposefully! They know they are selling you crap parts in your PC. I mean, 1 or 2 mistakes in a custom computer really doesn't say much in comparison to an entire line of crappy computers.

Yes, not everyone knows about custom built computers. However, Arrizx does! My point was to simply show that he was making a bad mistake. However, maybe he doesn't know how to build a computer, so... Maybe it wasn't such a bad mistake. However, the option is, was and always will be open. Surveys conclude that an overwhelming majority believe custom made computers are the best form of computer anyone could ever have:

1) They are specifically tailored to your needs and demands. No extra crap!
Who would want a computer that did everything else that they don't need their computer to do... And then pay for it?!

2) They are cheaper
Custom PCs are cheaper! An HP featuring the AMD X2 3800+ for 899.99 can be easily matched by a 750 dollar Custom PC (with water cooling!) I should know because I built one!

3) They are potentially FASTER
Someone please find me a premade manafacturered AMD 64 fx-57 computer. As a matter of fact, someone find me a manafactured AMD Opteron 170 PC.... Ya know what? You can't! *Gasps* Not unless you want an Alienware...

4) They are easily and readily upgradable and interchangable!
They aren't specially made for a certain brand of computer parts or accessories. If your PSU goes bad, it can be replaced without replacing the MB. If the MB is bad, it can be replaced without having to worry about replacing the RAM and processor (unless of course, your MB is very old).

5) They look so much freaking cooler!!
Custom PCs are some of the hottest looking computers I have ever seen. Find me a Dell that looks as cool as this:

http://www.cubedpc.com/images/steves_computer/with_lights_041804/IMG_0064.jpg

or

http://www.matrixagent.net/PimpRig/Pictures/DSC00642.jpg

I did use offbrand ram... However, the ram is perfectly clocked to the processor's max FSB. Unlike the ram that comes in a pre-built PC where the RAM is much much slower than what the processor can do. You have a lot of these manafacturers who still put 333mhz ram with their AMD 64 or Pentium D processor machines! It's ridiculous.

Some premade computers are great! However, they are rare. Custom PCs will always beat the premade PC. There's nothing anyone can say much about it.

lol!!!!!! that cube computer is not cheaper! the case is 200 us dollars alone. cheaper my A*$!

here is the site where i found that at http://www.cubedpc.com/13ordering.htm
funny the same site where you got that picture.... did you cheack your information?...........lol!!!!!!

Quinton McLeod said:

The truth is, building a PC almost ALWAYS qualifies for higher quality than buying a premade PC.

i disagree 100%, the guy who i got my pc from is a small computer shop, who have been running for absolutley ages, they give a full 2 year warranty on all hardware, the puter is well built, it runs fast and properley, i havnt looked inside, cause i dont need to, but i trust these guys, and i doubt that i woulda done a better job building. im going to build when i move out, but till then im sticking with this premade pc. there are hudreds of good quality, small computer stores, virtually all of which make very good quality pc's. no, i wouldnt get a dell, becuase of this shop, but i would trust dell to make a good pc, if they were as bad as your claiming, then this would be all over the news, and their buisness would suffer. i know loads of people with dells, and none of them have had any problems, mabye its different in the UK, if i hadnt found this shop, i would have bought a dell most probably. i wouldnt get a HP if you paid me, nor would i go anywhere near pc world...

Lol, nice man. The thing is that most people hes refering to, are probably complete idiots, i mean thats why there in the computer shop right? Because they cant take care of the computer. Thats why they need to be fixed so often, and its also why they dont make their own. Because there to damn stupid!

i belive that most of the time time you can get a better computer from a small computer shop b/c there just good at it and they want to keep you comming back.

there is a computer shop up by my house where i got parts to complete a secondary computer, witch i reacently put in a tub of oil, but they treated me right, so i keep going back even if I just spend like $10 at a time, and that is better, more personal treatment then you moght get at bestbuy or comp usa. the prices are great too, they even have used parts.

Mr. Feesh said:
lol!!!!!! that cube computer is not cheaper! the case is 200 us dollars alone. cheaper my A*$!

here is the site where i found that at http://www.cubedpc.com/13ordering.htm
funny the same site where you got that picture.... did you cheack your information?...........lol!!!!!!

Wow... Aren't we slow today...

*Ahem*
If you have read the entire post carefully, you would've noticed that I never once mentioned the price of those PCs in those pics. Those are simply pictures to describe how good a custom PC can look. So, be sure to "cheack" your information before you criticize others, Mmm kay?

Arrizx, it has become overly apparent that you don't know much about the PC. So, I apologize. It is quite evident that you couldn't possibly build a custom PC due to your level of PC knowledge. I can't really expect much from a 15 year old. When I was 15 (about your age, of course), I wasn't building PCs... I was programming.

So, Arrizx, I'm sorry.

If anyone knoes EXACTLY how bad dell is its ME since I worked there!!!!! and I know what thier hidden intentions are!!

why do you think this site exists??

http://www.ihatedell.net/

this site has alot of ex dell- and current dell employees on it and you can easily see how much crap this company dell is! Thye also talk about bad issues in teh workplace, not getting paid enough to stand constantly for 12 hours a day! where sittign is a crime, 100s of people get laid offf daily! the list goes on. If you want to support a company that treats thier employees and regular customers like crap, go ahead.

Dell only treats their high paying customers good since thier tracking system for your service tag number is ultilized, and if it senses a service tag that has paid higher for the system it will redirect you to the better support people automatically! thats how it is setup.

Back
Top Bottom