Private message sending speed...

Half Evil

Golden Master
Even 360 seconds, is like every 5 minutes, right? Yeah, well i dont know, but i think thats too long inbetween each PM. Any way we could get the delay down to about 3 minutes, maybe 2?

Good idea,

its anoying when you run out of characters in the first pm and then having to get a new pm message to keep going but not being able to send it just bout straight away is anoying a that...
I know if i say time wasting it will sound silly but it is, if your quick at typing and doing things and clicking away at the mouse it is time wasting..

webmonkey said:
we dont want spammer to have an advantage though!

I've asks david about this before and he gave me that answer too. i don't get how letting them send pm's can harm anything. if someone gets a hate PM or a advertising one from a spammer then they can delete it or just block the sender. thats why that feature is there.

if a spammer did then just ban them ... what if you want to send the same message to loads of users. You will be there all night lol

Or just forward the spam message to a mod.. and let them take care of the whole issue.

arrizx said:
Or just forward the spam message to a mod.. and let them take care of the whole issue.

good plan, out of all the time i have spent here, i havn't got spammed!!

Back
Top Bottom