Unsatified with NewEgg..

Half Evil

Golden Master
Remember how i said i was going to get those Logitech X-530 Speaksers? Well i got them. Im not going to actually hear them till Christmas day, but the box it came in has a few dents and such, but the box within the box. You know, the box the actuall things came in, well it had a corner pushed in, and it looks like its been dropped. And it almots hits the speakers. Overall fast shipping, but still damn the boxes looked like crap. Anyone else exerience this?

Never happened to me. All my experiences with Newegg has been good. They're fast, responsive and deliver what they promise. Sometimes things happen during transit, and if your speakers got damaged, tell Newegg.

Not Me, I prefer Newegg over all other online stores. Second Best Id say (Though only from my friends experiences, not my own) is TigerDirect but prices are higher

Same thing happend to my uncle, but much worse. He got a 6600gt, the FedEx box was totally messed up, the xfx box was also very messed up, and it was smash so bad, the acutal card was cracked. It was like they ran it over. But i doubt it was newegg, probly fedex or UPS.

The cosmetics on the box was the UPS people, but the interal box with the dents and holes dug into it, is neweggs fault.. because it was in styrofoam, and all that stuff, so the UPS coudnt have touched it, unless they opened it, and then replaced it in aother box..

You never know. Things happen when it's in transit. Sometimes it's out of Newegg's hands when it happens and it could've been a handling error.

Like i said before, its not. Because the box with the item in it, was about 6 inches on each side from the shipping box. And its filled with popcorn..(for all the idiots out there, i dont mean that literally.)

Back
Top Bottom