SD vs MemoryStick

here_is_gone

In Runtime
I know this isn't really computer related, but I didn't see another category I could put this in.. Which type of camera memory, out of SD and MemoryStick, is better? What are the advanteges/disadvanteges of both of them? The price seems to be about the same, and I'm unsure if I want to buy a camera that uses MemoryStick instead of SD. Thanks :D

The only camaras that use memorystick are Sonys. there is no differance between SD and Memoystick. Both standard cards are 4x both Ultra II's are 60x. The only differeance is that SD can be used with almsot every newer camars besides Olympus and Figi. Memorystick is more expensive and can only be used with Sonys. There is only one type of SD were there is about 3 different types of memorystick. In my option i would go with a Canon camara (SD400 or SD500) (SD450 or 550 if you perfer a bigger screen) Canons use SD cards by the way.

kev said:
The only camaras that use memorystick are Sonys. there is no differance between SD and Memoystick. Both standard cards are 4x both Ultra II's are 60x. The only differeance is that SD can be used with almsot every newer camars besides Olympus and Figi. Memorystick is more expensive and can only be used with Sonys. There is only one type of SD were there is about 3 different types of memorystick. In my option i would go with a Canon camara (SD400 or SD500) (SD450 or 550 if you perfer a bigger screen) Canons use SD cards by the way.

thanks for the help :D also, what's the difference between SD and xD?

Back
Top Bottom