Post your Performance Test 6.0 Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously this is doing not only mine but my mates head in, who has just bought/built a pc and is struggling to get scores of 500+, i have recently been playing with my bios and have machine running at stable 2.7gig my most recent test gives me
iny5no.jpg
,this seems wild score for my lamo machine ,i have been comparing with my freinds results and he actually scores higher in almost all the tests but a couple where i seem to get 2-300pct more ,i have posted my complete results here http://tinypic.com/iny62x.gif in the hope some one can make sense of why the high scores,machine is p4s800 mobo with 2.4gig P4 a 6600gt graphic card,1.5 gig 2700 ram,550w psu and 72000rpm HD

i was just surfing the net, seeing what my score compared to others and...
i beat all of y'all lol
comp6os.png
[/URL][/IMG]
haha and im ready to throw this computer out
its a Sony Vaio
Pentium 4 3.2 w/ HT
512MB RAM
ATI Radeon X700
160GB HDD
and nothing is OCed.

Nickman71 said:
i was just surfing the net, seeing what my score compared to others and...
i beat all of y'all lol
comp6os.png
[/URL][/IMG]
haha and im ready to throw this computer out
its a Sony Vaio
Pentium 4 3.2 w/ HT
512MB RAM
ATI Radeon X700
160GB HDD
and nothing is OCed.

lol, look at his stats, he coudnt possibly get that, especially when it says nothing is oc'ed. something fisshy is goin on

haha, i wish. i just got a 4400+ X2 and two 7800GTX's and this awesome Lian Li case that has a fish tank in the side lol. Im just waiting for the Zalman Reserator 1 Plus and some new RAM to arrive. But i think its so crazy how high this computer scored. I mean its 4 years old and only has 512mb of RAM. I dont think that these scores are that accurate, but whatever

think question about" the window looking differnt to every one elses" is aimed at me,its because i using xp 'configure for best performance'thingy does simplier graphics on desktop windows etc

do other programs affect your score? i had AIM open while i was running it

pentium 4 processor at 1.60 ghz
1 GB RAM
20 GB master hard drive
120 GB slave drive
64? MB ATI Radeon video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom