Fps Drop

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
ok i got my CSS system all put together, which was in march and it was working awesome, after i got dual 6600gts in july i was all high except AA and AF with over 100fps all the time. now when i play im getting around 80fps typically and some maps i get only like 200 when i should be getting more. i dunno what the problem is, maybe hard drive space getting taken up is killing gameplay, i dunno but its making me angry

So, your only getting 200 frames per second and its making you angry. 80fps is fine. Try changing your resolution.

resolution is only 1024x768. and its making me angry because before it was fine but i've noticed fps drops lately

Yea I remeber with my old 9550SE I had to play at 1024x768 because the drivers tweaked it out, and it was the same with my FX5500. Now I can play with AA and AF at the max with my x800GTO. The "BLoom" stuff they just put in probobly caused it.

Yeah, bear in mind that HDR has been added to some maps now. Takes alot of power to run them

Well yea on aztec don't expect 200 fps. I run everything on the max and I manage 100 fps but in firefights, it can drop down to 59 the lowest, which is fine, but don't expect 200 fps 24/7 on all maps.

Well no...Those are the old maps. HDR is on de_nuke...You'll see a big drop when you go on that.

Back
Top Bottom