Ten day Christmas Party

Brookfield

Golden Master
Having great fun, need more to participate, it's in the Social Lounge

Maurice, lots happening>>>
bigdance2.gif

Yeah!! Join in!! It s a great party!!

Is this (or meant to be) an announcement?

Blonde said:
Yeah!! Join in!! It s a great party!!

Is this (or meant to be) an announcement?
Hello again, yes, thought I'd spread the noos, hope there's room in that virtual environment, do you visualise it as a huge old-fashioned inn, with loads of rooms & a huge cellar, as I do? :D

We Aussies acctually get christmas earlier!!

Right now, it is 7.00am on wednesday, so in the russell's part of the UK, it is 8pm on a tuesday!!!

here it is 20:19, so we get christmas later, im so looking foward to it but cant get into the spirit yet :(

Right now, It is 3 days and 16hrs till christmas. Im not really in the spirit either...i just try to keep myself distracted by Posting and Chatting on MSN...

David Lindon said:
My post refers to the "Ten Day Unofficial Christmas Party", elsewhere on the Social Lounge, & is an invitation to a virtual party in a virtual place, it's OTT & fun, up to 200+ postings, have a look, for example they lost their Christmas tree, so I got a new one for them, & so it goes on, there are about a dozen CF members "there", I think it's the best fun forum yet. :D

yeah, we need more people in there... voodoo must be getting tired of being shot now :p, we need new people to shoot!

Back
Top Bottom