What are you getting/giving for Christmas?!?

allenn812

Daemon Poster
Im getting an apollo 6800, a gig more of ram, (1.5 total), FEAR, AOE3, quake 4, and Cod2. CANT WAIT!
Oh yea, Merry Christmas!

Well I'm getting new knee pads for floorball. Thats all I asked for. But I know that my other relatives will get me something else too.
I want to buy something small to my mom, but I don't know what to buy. And I must buy it tomorrow! Or then I'll just go to a shop after school and see if I can find something nice.

I have no clue what i'm getting, i didn't tell my parent's to get me anything. As for giving i still have no clue what to buy for my father but i have everybody else done :p

im getting a dvd burner and some other stuff from my mom and cash from my dad along with some clothes. i asked for cash so it could help my car fund :D

allenn812 said:
Im getting an apollo 6800, a gig more of ram, (1.5 total), FEAR, AOE3, quake 4, and Cod2. CANT WAIT!
Oh yea, Merry Christmas!
That sounds cool.

I'm mostly giving DVDs and CDs

im gettin the new ipod
and im mostly givin dvds (only to my lil bros)
hey, im only 14, i cant even get a job

Im 12 :(
Im getting a 2gb Black ipod nano and a webcam,
But the ipod is for xmas and my birthday in february.

I don't really know what im getting...we went book shopping yesterday, and got a few - so i know what they were, but more presents keep appearing under the tree by the minute!! And they are all to: Me, From: Santa, and i asked mum: "Why are they all from santa? Don't you give me anything anymore?" and she said: "Well, If you must know, there is still more to come!"

W00T W00T!!!

Back
Top Bottom