forum mods

lhuser

Golden Master
Should we add some new stuff like having like something like little games to like set our account to have a personailty? Like, have our own personal character, rank status (like changing it like:

Guru -> compujter Nerd (and such))

Also,like having some like points when you post and spend it on some upgrdes like:

Shop:

buy 200 aditional post..................125 pts
buy a lock thread key:.................25pts
Buy a delete thread key..............50pts

You know, an entertainement center? I doubt it will work, but, that's what the forum is for...

Ummm, No offense but David and I aren't too good at installing mods...anyone else here know how to install the VBStore and VBArcade? I can provide links to files.....

Lock a thread?
Delete A Thread?

That'll get out of hand. Trust me

Plus VB is the hardest to mod, out of the other forums I used. That's why it's soo stable!

No that will never work. You can not buy your way in to the mod or admin functions.
I agree with Mr. F.
Now on another subject SilentScope. Your sig is 7 lines. The limit is 5.

setishock said:
No that will never work. You can not buy your way in to the mod or admin functions.

These were just plain examples. That much I knew

lhuser said:
Should we add some new stuff like having like something like little games to like set our account to have a personailty? Like, have our own personal character, rank status (like changing it like:

Guru -> compujter Nerd (and such))

Also,like having some like points when you post and spend it on some upgrdes like:

Shop:

You know, an entertainement center? I doubt it will work, but, that's what the forum is for...

Its not called entertainement centre, its called 'Shops'
Because you buy, using your points you have(if any) kinda like rep points..

Also i think your getting that wrong~

You cant do that, as seti(i think) said thats apart of MODs/Admin CP,

I think you mean something(calles alone the lines of "Shops" that is with the version of Vb 3.5.0(i think)

There you can get points with the number of posts/thread and how long you post/threads are from sorten amount of characters(words etc)
Also i think you mean by have a second title, under you user
eg: lhuser
then
< insert something here>
Were you get to change it,

There more but yeah ...etc etc...

Its great i love that feature it makes a forum more of a forum i think,
More enjoyable as long as it dont get out of hand(it does trust me lol)
But then if that happen daivd could do mods like changing and restricting you more of what you can do(like disabling)

And thats a very very bad idea if CF was to have "Lock a thread", and "Delete A Thread"...verrrry bad, With the members and people around here...
Spaming etc...will rise..greatly etc...

Ok thats my input,
G.G

In my opinion, that suggestion is just stupid lhuser ... sorry to be so harsh but that's my view, there is something like this on GAIA Online, but other then that, i don't believe it is at all necessary to impliment that here ...

GAIA? Sheesh that this looks awful...maybe it isn't good to your point then...Oh well, it was just one f many ideas coming through my head

Back
Top Bottom