AMD 64 Socket 754 2800 Processor running at 1.6Ghz
Socket 754 Wintec (iono it's something "win") Mobo with 2 ra slots and AGP
BFG Fx5500 256M AGP
Ti 2800 64M older agp card or something
Gateway computer with Win 98SE cd key, case, 512 SDRAM 698MHz AMD proc
80G hard drive
16g? hd
10G 10,000RPM Seagate
600MHz Dell Latitude CPX Laptop with 256M ram and 12G HDD, battery, etc.
a bunch of old ram, including laptop ram
an xbox ill be getting rid of soon when i get the xbox 360
A compaq presario with a bunch of ram, 333Mhz amd proc *good for linux, text, etc.*

Oh yea and the grand finale. A Dell Latitude Laptop with a Pentium M 2.0GHz 512M ram, over 14, 15, or 16 Inch LCD i dont knwo didnt check, 20G HDD.

A gamecube with a bunch of scratches from being bored, a bunch of game cube games, others

What I'm looking for

PC3200 or higher DDR ram, GOOD 600Watt PS, an LCD monitor, a good! graphics card "PCI-E", a high definiton T.V, a 19inch or more CRT monitor, CDROM COD2 game, and lots of other stuff. Reply to this with things you will trade or q's.

If I leved close to you, I'd traded you my 160GB HDD with a CD burner for the 600MHZ laptop, but you don't live close :(

It was a good occasion to get me a good lappy since my other one won't seem to boot with Windows anymore :( Besides the fact being a P1 233MHZ, etc)

Oh come on people, one of you HAS to want a Dell Latitude P4 2.0GHz with 512RAM and a 20G hdd!!! My god!

Is that 80gb hard drive SATA or IDE. If its SATA I might be intersted. Does a 512mb stick of Corsair XMS DDR 400 sound like a good trade?

The Amish Kid said:
Is that 80gb hard drive SATA or IDE. If its SATA I might be intersted. Does a 512mb stick of Corsair XMS DDR 400 sound like a good trade?

Sry bro, it ain't SATA :( Is there anything else you might be willing to trade for two 512 stix?

hi, i am a new forum user and i saw that u were interested in a 19" or bigger CRT. I have a beautiful viewsonic that i belive is 19" Flast screen. The only thing wrong is that the top left left corner there is green. I know there is a way to fix it so i will prolly do that.thanks, shagadelicman1

Back
Top Bottom