Time Magizine's persons of the year

He still stole his friends Idea and started a franchise with it *pouts* And the only reason he makse so much money is because he finds every chance, Live with the xbox live thing. You pay 60 bucks for the service, then you have to pay more for the stuff you download (I know some stuffs free, but the free stuff sucks, and the other stuff is expensive) Meh, Just don't like him, Congrats to Bono though! You go man! XP

SilentScope said:
Bono kicks ass. Period. So does his name :p

I disagree, I'm afraid.

If he's so charitable, why does he run a Dublin hotel, which has a suite which earns him £2000+ per night? And why did he buy himself a couple of new Ferraris recently?

That money could easily have gone to charity, for the causes he supports. And I honestly don't think U2 are a good band, at all - they're nothing on The Who, Pink Floyd, AC/DC or any of the other rock legends.

He's a hypocrit who's only there for his own gain. I think Bob Geldof has a much better way of doing things.

malbuc87uk said:
I disagree, I'm afraid.

If he's so charitable, why does he run a Dublin hotel, which has a suite which earns him £2000+ per night? And why did he buy himself a couple of new Ferraris recently?

That money could easily have gone to charity, for the causes he supports. And I honestly don't think U2 are a good band, at all - they're nothing on The Who, Pink Floyd, AC/DC or any of the other rock legends.

He's a hypocrit who's only there for his own gain. I think Bob Geldof has a much better way of doing things.

I agree... but, still, if you have that much money, you'll want nice things. Would you earn that much money and then give it all away, after those countless hours of singing, practicing, etc. and then drive some '86 honda civic? We're trying man... I know... pink floyd rocks man... oh, and guns and roses.

malbuc87uk said:
I disagree, I'm afraid.

I wasn't really talking about his charity, more of his style.

So? I never thought U2 was a good band, but it's what they do to help the world that counts.

lol bill gates is dirt rich. what i find funny he drives a honda accord. nothing else just a honda strange.

So? Just because he's rich doesn't mean he squanders it all on himself. If a Honda is all he needs to get him places, then it's a perfectly fine form of transportation.

I agree, why pay for such an expensive car, when you can use one that's half the price, and still as good.

Alot of Rich people buy cheap cars so people dont try and break into them and see what they can find.

Can you immagine what kind of stuff he carries around with him? probly most top of the line gadgets out there, If I was him its what id do

Back
Top Bottom