X800GT or 6600GT???

Killer95max said:
Dude your a cheap ass, a good board is $150, then ram, your at $230 already, be realistic when it comes to it, all in all just save rather then buying junk right now.

Cheap ass? Well it isn't YOUR money or any of YOUR business. So piss off and don't even bother replying because quite honestly you're just a punk who thinks they know everything about computers and anything else relavent to that.

And for your information a good board does not cost $150. A good board is subjective to someone's opinion, NOT yours. Best advice to you: Don't tell anyone ever again what to do with THEIR money when you yourslef does not know hardly anything whatsoever about what is going on. This thread's subject is to decide which video card is better, the X800GT or the 6600GT, if you can't post about that then piss off and don't even bother replying.

Back onto the subject...

I have a person who's going to be hopefully buying my motherboard and CPU, which is another $250 in my pocket. So I'm going to get I think a PCI-E motherboard and oneof those Sempron64's. Along with a 6800xx and a gigabyte of RAM. That should set me up for some good stuff in the near future. As for now I just want a the basic things, whihc is a PCI-E motherboard and a 64-bit CPU. So that concludes that.

As for the 6800GS. A few sites were suggesting $250-$270. I think that's a bit much, a $200-$240 pricetag seems more suitable to me. Oh well.

well, theres a X800 vanilla for $107 @ newegg, and that ones faster then the 6600GT but i would go with a 128mb Saphirre FireBlade X800GTO for like $142-$150

Killer95max said:
Dude your a cheap ass, a good board is $150, then ram, your at $230 already, be realistic when it comes to it, all in all just save rather then buying junk right now.

Dude, the Asrock Uli mobo is amazing plus it will be able to use the M2 CPU so just keep that ignorant mouth shut...

Killer95max said:

Now calling him a cheap ass was uncalled for...not cool, man. :rolleyes:

Define "good". It's not always by price. There are some motherboards out there that are really cheap and they're probably better than some top-of-the-line ones too.

The_Necromancer said:
Dude, the Asrock Uli mobo is amazing plus it will be able to use the M2 CPU so just keep that ignorant mouth shut...

No it won't. It supports Socket 939 only and AGP as well as PCI-E. It even supports SATA3.0Gb/s (incorrectly called SATAII). It's a VERY good transition board for those who have the CPU and RAM but only want to upgrade the video card.

The X800 GTO is a good card for the price.

I'm going to get that ASRock motherboard, Sempron64 CPU, with the money I get from when I sell my other stuff.

But for now I'll get the Video card and RAM!!! Seems good. Although how does the Sempron64 compare to other CPUs?

Dude, you want to talk about cheap board? Look at mine, Cnaintech VNF4/Ultra, look it up if you must, it's one of the fastest of the nforce4 ultra mobos, pci-x, socket 939, 4 gigs o ram, sata150 and sata3.0gb/s, gigabit lan, surround sound, the works. And it overclocks like a champ as well. You can get it for $70-$80.

just get the 6800gt 512 edition its 300 dollars but it will lassstttttt ohhh soooo looonnnnnnnngggggg

Back
Top Bottom