Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

14-133-137-01.JPG

Although PNY Technologies isn't the greatest company out there, the 6600 GT is a great card.

the PNY 6600gt is better then the evga one. this one has 2 DIVs the evga one only has one plus this one came with more stuff.

the quality is great and i have already overclocked the core from 500 to 540 and the memory from 900 to 980

kev said:
the PNY 6600gt is better then the evga one. this one has 2 DIVs the evga one only has one plus this one came with more stuff.

Okay, usually the software they give you is crap, unless it's some free games. :D

Also, eVGA has a better reputation for quality, and their warranty is very good. Anything but physical damage done by the consumer is still within the warranty. Heck, if you kill your eVGA card by overclocking it, they'll gladly replace it for you. Their customer support tech is good too.

PNY is probably a bit better than XFX. They're cheap, but they usually cut corners when manufacturing their cards (with the exception of the 7 series since nVIDIA put strict regulations on that particular series).

Well with the PNY i got 2 DVI to VGA adapters and the HDTV cable pod.

The custmor support dose not matter to me because i work at CompUSA and i purchesed their TAP program for about $5 for 2 years and they will replace the card no matter what i do. I can even break it in half burn it out due to overclocking melt it submerge it in water run over it anything and they will give me another one. Hell when im tired of it and want to upgrade to a new card all i have to do is take the card into compusa say its broken (even if its not they do not test it) and i get a credit of $160 (i belive thats the price i spent on the card) and pick out a new card.

I did the same with my CPU and motherbored.

Ahhh...okay. :p In that case, you're all covered. :D You're lucky. Although my new job might allow me to get some good parts too since it involves building custom computers for customers and they'll probably have some good parts. :D

Yeah... If you buy somthing at CompUSA ask about their TAP program (if its on somthing you plan on upgrading down the road like a GPU or CPU etc) Then when you want a new one just bring that part in and say it is not working right on your computer. for example if you bring in your CPU tell them that it is causing your system to hang at start up. If it is a GPU say you are experanceing aritfacts when running idle.

Custmores have to just word it right. it dosent matter to workers.

Back
Top Bottom