the ads that hover over the page

they start out as banner ads then they extend out off of it. it has a close button on it. It has scripted odd. If I come across it I'll screen it and show you.

hey don't bother me at all....the ads i've seen always stay in the top right corner on the banner and arn't moving at all like a floating or anything...so yea they don't bother me and they are worth it if they keep the site running strong!

I've not had then appear on this forum, but I find them the most intensly annoying things ever.. bar none,

the only thing I can thinik of that is more annoying is christmas musak in supermarkets... playing constantly... on a loop... for all of december...

I've had two credit card ads come on. Maybe last 2 to 3 seconds and then they disappear. That was last night. My popup blocker is on and my messanger is off.

this is what they look like!!

thisad.JPG

athlon64fx said:
they start out as banner ads then they extend out off of it. it has a close button on it. It has scripted odd. If I come across it I'll screen it and show you.
Do they extend without your input?

Oh I thought you meant just the banner at the top, and with those yeah you can just right click and block all images from whatever location, but I've never had those pop up in Firefox, didn't even say they blocked anything ha!

athlon64fx
That's it but I didn't get a jewelry ad. Mine were AMEX card ads.
David I think your advertisers are taking liberties again.

this may be a problem if they decide to bundle spyware in those ads also. watch out for any ad people like that. that use any type of adanced scripting to disply them

Back
Top Bottom