ANother Dumb Video Card Question....

On my 3rd PC, used for old sh*t like internet and typing, it has a crappy intel integrated video card. It also has a free AGP 4x slot. I know I can't uninstall the Intel Vcard, but can I work with the display settings to disable the intel and enable the AGP card as default? I've done it with PCI, but I dunno if I can do it with AGP..... :rolleyes:

infact i think you can even just "jumper out" our intel extreme card, have a look in motherboard manual, or donwload one of the internet its easily done with intergrated graphics

Speedydowt said:
infact i think you can even just "jumper out" our intel extreme card, have a look in motherboard manual, or donwload one of the internet its easily done with intergrated graphics

The video card is sodered {sp?) onto the mobo, I would do some nasty damage if I tried to0 take it off. Thx for the help guys!

Isnt it usually just a option in BIOS? You can usually adjust how much shared memory is used for most stuff aswell. Saying that though, if all you need is picture on the screen surely the money could be better spend elsewhere...

mine whas the same. Intel Extreme card. If u look in the back if ur still using ur intel the monitor is pluged into the slot where the graphics intel card is just install a new one in the special slots and move the monior lead down to the bottom where the graphics card slot are.

hope it helps!

Back
Top Bottom