TRDCorolla..

I'll go ahead and take all those PS2 games listed above and of course the N64 and all it's goodies.

I'll see if I can get the pricing for shipping tomorrow and if not, then the next day. I've got tons of stuff to do tomorrow. Isn't it like 1:30am where you're at? It's 10:30pm my time here on the west coast so I'll probably do all the picture stuff tomorrow evening too. I have to wake up really early tomorrow morning to do some stuff. I've got an XBox 360 coming in as well. If you are interested in buying that, let me know in the future.

I will get back with you tomorrow evening then...bedtime.

Awesome. I'll be waiting for your response then, class tomorrow. And we're just 2 hours ahead of you, 12:30 here, talk to you tomorrow

THat's right, it's Central Time there, not Eastern. I have to tell you that the DVI to VGA adapter, the S-Video and HDTV cable have never been used. It's still sealed in its original packaging. Man, this sucker is like brand new!!!

Ok, I have to post another reply because I have the warning saying that I'm posting too many images:

Notice the SLi compatible feature here...reminder that this is a PCI-express x16 video card:

Here's the whole shot of everything...

Should any of the images come out fuzzy, click on the picture again to reveal maximum resolution. Ooooo, it's so pretty. I'm very good with all my PC hardware. You will notice the full packing is there. I never throw anything away. The only way that the packaging is out of my life is when that particular item is sold, dead, or no longer in use by me.

Ok I'm going to be working on packaging everything, need to find a box that will fit that black game drawer too. Are you going to wait till you get the money from me for you to ship it, or will you just use your own money knowing youll get whatever the amount is from me..?

Back
Top Bottom