Unofficial Ten Day Christmas Party Thread

Wecomes mammikoura, hoping others will come over & join us.
Just then Natalya comes overe with a large tray of hot mince pies, they smell gorgeous.
An American strolls over, tilts his stetson back; what the freekin' hell are THOSE?
Four Brits pounce on him & stuff red-hot mince pies down the back of his shirt while he yells & struggles.

lmao

*fighting stops* *magical force prevents fighting*

*passes around drinks and food* OK, When are we going to decorate the tree? He threw the decorations at everyone, half of which got TRAMPLED! Little Hoodlums, Anywho *brings out more decorations*

*sings* lets get it started, hah! lets get it started, in here!

Edit: Btw, how big is the tree we're decorating?

Grins at Mark, oops!, sorry, now I've seen you, you look older than your age, that's how you got in, lucky you!

athlon64fx said:
and athlon pops it again and again till there are 900 of them lying on the floor. then they are out of stock and SS resorts to blow up paris hilton , and too late, mr f has her....

lmao

calls athlon a terrorist, FBI executes him :p

*Stands under water a waterfall outside and clean sup*
*Starts putting more stuff under tree*
*Grabs a b33r and plats CS:S*

mmmmmmmmm... mince pies... *drools* *eats the lot!*

haha, the guy in tescos oviously thought i looked older, didnt ID me when i bought my stepdads port for xmas...

the tree... hummm... how about 12ft :p nice tree, real :)
*brings in even more decorations* lets get it started!

charchris... you survived the dragons/pythons, well done! ill donate you a mince pie... only if you give me more mountain dew...

*waves at Mr F!*

Back
Top Bottom