CF! What is your proplem?

intel is good for most of it's consumers, and most of the consumers of intel are people with litle or no knowledge about computers. Most people who own a PC don't game, like a majority of us do, they just want to get on the internet, listen to music, and so forth. They don't need the extra power fo the AMD Athelon64, why? Because it's impratical for them!

Dell, well, that's a different story. I don't like Dells, or Gateways, or basically anything made in mass quanity. I like customization! But, most of the people I know own Dells, and why they own a Dell is because they just want to go onto the internet. And their Dells do it pretty darn well.

The whole AMD 0wns/0wn3d intel thing is crap. It's all about what they want. It's the equivalent of me saying BUY THIS BOARD, not that one! Well, you can't say anythign because, "IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!!!" Only tell them what to get if they ask you!

It's liek the punk in the thread I made a few days ago who called me a cheap ass, when it's not his money to spend, and his opinion was never asked for. Anywho, lesson is, it's their money, let them spend it how they want.

Everyone used to be all Intel minded, because that's all they knew. Then the people that actually knew something came in and proved AMD to be better, say if we're talking gaming. So now, all of those people have switched to being on AMD's side, and still 80% of them have no idea, they are just jumping on the bandwagon.

Well true AMD is better for gaming. But your average Joe isn't a gamer, he's just someone who wants to go onto the internet.

I own an intel Pentium 4. It's fast, it's reliable, it does what I nee it to do, and that is to game. I could careless about AMD vs intel. I get what my budget allows. Whether that be AMD or intel, I don't care. I just want somethign that's reliable and fits within my needs. Which is what most people do. Although I may own an intel I do however prefer AMD because I've seen how fast it processes. :)

Ya i agree. And i can't stand these people that get angry at us for suggesting amd's. WE SUGGEST. I've never said, "get this the rest sucks", ill tell them what i would get with that budget. Or explain the advantages of both. WAH WAH WAH. If you don't want inforamtion so you can may an informed decision, a decision thatis yours, then do not post.

Back
Top Bottom