Gallery: Motherboards

its probably just THAT board, what revision is it? Intel boards suck major ass, no BIOS options at all, you get 0, yes 0mhz out of your cpu.

i'm sorry, i cant go on hearing people say that theyre going to intel (especially mobos)

overpriced and very little oc'ing options

Haha, you do know I was kidding, right? :p Yeah, Intel boards are easily described by the following:

-Boring to look at.
-No overclocking features whatsoever
-Same price as a motherboard that's way more beautiful and stable.

After observing the following, I have concluded that Intel's proprietary motherboards, SUCK! :D

Yeah...I'm bored.

well Im not gonna overclock it and make it less stable. I am not like that. If I want a fast processor I would buy a fast one right out of the box. I need stability since I do graphic design and I dont want problems that would make me loose alot of work!

its like some people buy a cheap car and mod it and try to make it go faster,etc and only burn up the engine and the car blows up!

and to me its kinda ghetto if you get the lowest end amd64 processor and expect to OC it like the highest! why not jsut buy the best one!

I don't think I will ever get around to actually taking a picture of my motherboard so here is a default kinda pic.

ASUS-A8N-SLi-Deluxe-mb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom