Firefox 1.5 problem?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Firefox 1.5 sucks! Its got problems not loading images, and not fully loading the text boxes on this site. I mean wft.. Its gay.. I wanna go back to 1.7.2 or what ever it was. Anyone else have this problem?

arrizx said:
Firefox 1.5 sucks! Its got problems not loading images, and not fully loading the text boxes on this site. I mean wft.. Its gay.. I wanna go back to 1.7.2 or what ever it was. Anyone else have this problem?
i havn't really had any problems with 1.5 OTHER THAN it hasn't seemed very stable. maybe it's just because the version of XP i have on this computer isn't really reliable eather but it get the debug or close message and also the send error report alot 2 :(

MooseMan said:
i havn't really had any problems with 1.5 OTHER THAN it hasn't seemed very stable. maybe it's just because the version of XP i have on this computer isn't really reliable eather but it get the debug or close message and also the send error report alot 2 :(

Lame, but 1.5 is giving me a hell of a time.. unless i go back to the other version.. ill stop using.. firefox..

I'm using Windows XP Professional w/ Service Pack 2 and Mozilla Firefox 1.5 works perfectly fine for me. Try reinstalling the browser, and if that doesn't help, download it again (since it can get corrupted occasionally).

im running XP home, sp2 firefox 1.5 and havnt had any problems whatsoever, it hasnt crashed at all on me...

OK, thanks ill see what i can do

EDIT> and i do use Fire tune..

EDIT> it had something to do with the image blocker i set up.. so its all good now :D

Back
Top Bottom