TRDCorolla..

MarxSoccer

BSOD
You still have that, was it a 6600?

I'll be needing a nice, AFFORDABLE, video card here in the near future ;)

Yes I still have it. I was going to set it up on eBay too. I have it right here in front of me:

MSI NX6600GT PCI-e 3d-accelerated graphics board, 128MB GDDR3

This thing is about 9-months old, but in excellent condition. It's been in my PC case for quite some time and the dust has been removed and sitting in the box right now. I don't have the games that it came with because I sold those a long time ago. It comes with:

-video card,
-original retail box
-HDTV/s-video out cable
-DVI to VGA Adapter
-user's guide and instructional manual
-clockrate @ 500/1000 stock and OC's nicely.

Software include:
-7 useless CDs that have crap software. Don't use any of it unless you really want to. I guess the WinDVD is pretty good, but download the new drivers from Nvidia's website. Don't use the old one that comes with the crappy CD. Piece of junk. Way outdated software.

Price will have to include shipping fees. I'm going to sell it for $80 total being so popular and all. I paid close to $190 in the beginning so it's like $100 off. It's a good deal if you look around for the price on this particular video card. Everything is like in mint condition.

Hm, don't have quite $80, we talked before but I forgot what the conclusion came to. I have that N64, with everything you'll ever need, 8 or 9 PS2 games, tons of other things I could surely find to help get that price down. What are your thoughts? It is pretty much good as new correct? Building a newsystem ;)

Yeah, the video card works perfectly. I'm looking at it right now at the beautiful fan/heatsink and the bright red color reflecting back at me. It's got a DVI output for your LCD and regular VGA output for your CRT.

If I hadn't bought my 7800GT, that 6600GT would still be in there purring along with AOEIII running the show. So I take it you have a PS2 since you have some games? I'm willing to give you more with the video card for your PS2 if you're willing to trade (no money transaction-we'll just pay for our own shipping). I'll throw in Need For Speed Underground 2, Age of Empires II, III, and Street Fighter 2 including my video card for your PS2, controllers, and some games.

I don't really care for the N64 though.

Didn't think you'd want the N64, haha. Don't think I can get rid of my ps2 though, gotta play my socom :-\

I'm really wanting this, don't have all the money in the world so saving $100 would be nice. Is there anything else you know of that you need? I can't think of anything off the top of my head that I have right now without just looking around the room, and that would be those games. Gosh, was just thinking of something the other day I'm trying to sell, but who knows. Don't know what else to say, really would like this haha. If I think of anything else I'll let you know, let me know if you can think of anything you need..

I pretty much have everything I need really. The money would be nice or the PS2 as well. Not that I need a PS2 badly, I have my PC for gaming.

Well, I always like to get stuff new, some people may know how I feel, don't know if you do but I know you pretty well, know you've taken care of it and that you're being honest when telling me the condition it's in. I just got $105 today and that's just from my mom's fiance's side of the family :cool:

$80 shipped is what you want?

I guess I'll keep posting things when they come to mind. A 3/4 acoustic guitar with just a smidgin of peeling around the bridge..

A cdrom drive
Old mobo with an intel 533mhz on it..

If still nothing, haha I can look into the $80, just trying to bring it down :(

Are you planning on posting this on ebay then or what? I don't have an account and such with ebay so that wouldn't be the best, unless you're more like screw him let's see how much I could get..

Oh and in your free time, would you be able to post any pictures?

I'm out for the night, class tomorrow and tuesday then im done for break. I'll check back to this thread in the morning.

Ah Ha!

I got ahold of a PS2 from my friend, it turns on but won't read any discs. I'm going to go over there tomorrow after class and see if it has to do with the lens or whatnot, I'll fill you in tomorrow! :)

I'll take picts of it and post here. It will take time because I'll need to upload it from my digital camera to my PC, edit the size, upload to imageshack, and link it here.

I'll tell you what. Since I'm such a nice guy being Christmas and all, I'll take the original trade. Your N64 with all the games, controls, etc. and your PS2 games that you wanted to give me.

Plus, you'll have to pay for my shipping cost too however much that may be. I can go to a UPS store that is local to me and get a quote on how much it will cost to ship my 6600GT to you in Illinois. Then I'll get back to you so you can PayPal me or write me a check or something to cover the cost. Basically, you'll be paying for yours and my shipping expenses. To me, I think you are getting a better deal though since I really don't want the N64, but since I play games, I'm willing to give that a try.

Alright, for the PS2 games I have the following:

GTA:VC
NFL QB Club 2002
Street Hoops
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
GTA III
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Medal of Honor Rising Sun

All of those, or just select few?

Then the N64, I have the details and all of that in a thread somewhere around here....

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=23908

So that^ and then whatever PS2 games you decide on, plus the shipping cost. I really need to get some sleep haha, so get back to me on when you can figure out how much shipping will be:)

Oh and just post those pictures at your leisure

Back
Top Bottom