News Media

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Ok, I live in America and the stuff we hear from other countries in the news can be very distorted. Well I was wondering if it's like that everywhere. Do other countries get news from things that happened in America (Or Other Countries for that matter) If so is it fairly straight forward or is it the distorted stuff that we see?

Basically I'm asking if all countries news media tell you what they think you wanna hear as much as ours.

I gues that news try to be as accurate as they can here.
But yes we do hear some of the same crap. Since they tell the official info, which (in the stuff about the usa) is what the US government gives.

American news have a small segment (more like a few minutes) to discuss world news very briefly, unless it's a huge story. THat is why I love BBC. So good.

America is honestly the media whore capital of the world, they love to report news about them selves as much as fricken possible... we get America's new here because well, to be honest not a extremely large amount of stuff happens here in canada except for politics, and news thats somewhat interesting. but of course we are only the population of the state of newyork... :p But yeah.. We just get alot of Americas news, so we usally hear what you hear.

Chris

Paradox said:
Ok, I live in America and the stuff we hear from other countries in the news can be very distorted. Well I was wondering if it's like that everywhere. Do other countries get news from things that happened in America (Or Other Countries for that matter) If so is it fairly straight forward or is it the distorted stuff that we see?

Basically I'm asking if all countries news media tell you what they think you wanna hear as much as ours.
Not much goes on here in the UK so we get everyone elses news or even their news channels! fox news lol so we know more about other countries than our own.

On the serious side, I heard that not much news from other countries reaches the us and I'd say its true

Back
Top Bottom