Im Cold!!!!!

*lights it on fire* Oh Rly?

And Wow its colder than I thought here. (Florida) It's 38 Degrees And its not any cooler outdoors than indoors here, I have no ceiling/insulation above me It actually felt warmer outside

AmericanSensei said:
My brother lives in the city of North Pole, Alaska. Just 2 or so weeks ago temps dipped down to -42F, and they still haven't seen the worse of it. January is the coldest month in the year over there. It's been known to dip -50 or -60 below, but he said when those temps occur, they only last for a week max.

Lucky me, I'm moving there next month to live with my brother. I love the outdoors and always wanted to live out there, and the opportunity arose, So I'm taking it.

Beautiful! I'm made to resist cold weather like that :D
I wanna go there!

rusbo.uk said:
Hello!

I am in france, they have these new magnetic doors and you have these keyfob things, i just went outside to test them and the second i got out there, i nearly died!!!! its -15.

So im sitting here in the freezing cold freezing my arse off! thang god my laptop is hot!!!!!
come on! Don't just sit infront of ur pc! Do something fun and different.
If u can't think of anything else then just go snowboarding. It's always fun, though myself I prefer skiing. (downhill ofcourse, the ordinary one kinda sucks)

Back
Top Bottom