fat americans

135791 said:
hey all, im in a cyber cafe for 3mins so thought id come on

im finally in florida after our flight was delayed 3 hours

anyway nearly 2 days here now and are all americans really this jumbo? thats all i fat lazy locals using supid electric chairs to get about

anyway gtg ope everyoe hs a good xmass and ill reply to this thread 2 weeks

Its a f*****g stereotype, just like americans thinking that Italians don't wear body deoderant. I know 2 fat people out of the 400 I know.

Seti says> I have warned you before about your language. Think before you type.

SilentScope said:
Its a f*****g stereotype, just like americans thinking that Italians don't wear body deoderant. I know 2 fat people out of the 400 I know.

Fat, and overweight are two totally different things..

And dude, you need to meet more people..

Seti says> Please don't quote profanity.

Yeah, but I'm 27 years old. He actually told me that my range should be between 160-180 with 190ish being borderline. I'm like, what?!?!? There is no way I can get back to 160 unless I starve myself. No way. So I'm just aiming for the 180ish.

TRDCorolla said:
Yeah, but I'm 27 years old. He actually told me that my range should be between 160-180 with 190ish being borderline. I'm like, what?!?!? There is no way I can get back to 160 unless I starve myself. No way. So I'm just aiming for the 180ish.

Damn that makes a big difference. I was actually thinking you were fat (sorry), but really, your bone is just dencer then mine is. Because you are fully grown. I mean i dont know how much taller ill get, but im going to "fill out more" meaning, my arms will get bigger, and long with legs, and bone grows thicker, and things like that.. ya know what i mean?

Oh yeah, you'll definitely see those fill in eventually. Best way to maintain your shape is to just keep working out, exercising. I don't believe in all this crap regarding the Atkins diest, South Beach diet, etc. What a waste of time and energy. I keep reminding people to just eat regular. But watch your portions and eat sensibly. Don't be eating 2-3 Big Macs from McDonalds. You can still eat fast food once in awhile, an ice cream here and there, meat and potatoes too. People on those Atkins and South Beach diets are making themselves suffer by eliminating carbs in their diets. So stupid.

I don't like fat people.

arrizx said:
Fat, and overweight are two totally different things..

And dude, you need to meet more people..

I'm happy with the people I'm around, they care about their health more than fat people who sit at their PCs all day without ever getting up...I don't mind skinny people who are on the PC all day, but the fat people? They are ruining the body the good God gave them. :mad:

I am from the USA and only weigh 120lbs and i am 5 foot 8 inches. I just watch what I eat, and exercise.

It's not WHAT you eat, it's WHEN you eat it.

But not all americans I've seen are fat. =D In my little world that is.

Back
Top Bottom