need a printer for printing pics

mantus

Solid State Member
My wife's cousin wants a new printer for printing pics and her mother doesn't know which one to get. I told her,i would ask you guys. They also need it as a basic printer,since it will be for the family. My wife's cousin just uses the computer more than anyone else does,and she does alot of pics. thanks

A printer that prints pictures! :eek:

Sorry, couldnt resist. :D

I like Canons myself. TBH Aslong as your not talking top quality photo stuff, anything half decent should give you nice results. I must admit the biggest concern for me when buying a printer has always been the cost of running it, I'd suggest a google or two to guage some prices and going from there.

Did i mention i wanted it to be fast. you know how frustrating that can get .. I see 4 that look like very good prices. Well,at least i can get them at good prices ..
PIXMA iP6600D Photo Printer $169.00

PIXMA iP6220D Photo Printer $119.00

PIXMA iP4200 Photo Printer $99.00

PIXMA iP 6000D Printer $109.00 ....... Any of these good ones?

TRDCorolla said:
All printers today can print photos. You just have to go buy photo paper to get that glossy professional look, otherwise, normal paper will look pretty good too. I suggest the HP printers. They're affordable, yet good quality:

HP Deskjet 5740 C9016A 23 ppm 4800 x 1200 dpi InkJet Personal Color Printer - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16828104313

I agree with him HP printers are really great!
They last you long too, i have an 11 year old printer from HP that still works correctly

I just reviewed the 8250 and i really like what they have to say,so i told her to check that one out. She said that was the one she was looking at in the store,so i think that is the one she will go with. Thanks again everyone

Back
Top Bottom