I'm new

The Power

Daemon Poster
Hello. I am new to this website. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Gavin and I have just started using this site. I have not been interested in computer hardware a lot but once i learned about it a few months ago. I have fallen in love with it. My friend recomended me to this website and I must say i really like it. I was reallly considering to make a computer but then it did turn out more expensive than my budget but later i am pimping up my computer. I am getting an HP media center desktop m7100e. It has an amd 3200 processor. 160 gig hard drive. 1gig RAM. Media center OS. Tv tuner. Dual cd/dvd drives. And a 19inch lcd monitor. Later in the spring if i get all As and Bs on my record card, my dad will give me money and i will combine it with bday money and spend some money on pimping my compute wit a new case, a 512mb stick of ram, great gfx card and a power supply. I was originally planning on spending this money on the xbox 360. But instead I am gonna wait till holiday 06 and buy it because The games on PC seem better. Games I want are Oblivion,CS, and call of duty 2. So thats about it. I look foward to using this site in the future :cool:

-T3h P0w3r

tips, dont double post, dont make annoying threads, and sta on mods (especialy mark thorpe) good sides

and if you dont do those things, people wont like u

Voodoo Child said:
tips, dont double post, dont make annoying threads, and sta on mods (especialy mark thorpe) good sides

wow you should use your own advice.

Voodoo Child said:

I would actually call it more of common sence, then advice. Mark Thorpe is one of the coolest mods here. Whats ur prob with him. Maybe you should do what you have done, and then, he wouldnt be so pissed off at you. I mean, no one would be pissed off at you, if you used your common sense... Just think man, and then you will be wanted here again. I feel bad for you, and like everyone is saying, use your own "advice".

Back
Top Bottom