PARTING OUT MY DESKTOP + COWON_iAUDIO_X5_MP3_PLAYER+FREE_H-PHONES/+MORE/L@@K!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PARTING OUT MY DESKTOP + COWON_iAUDIO_X5_MP3_PLAYER+FREE_H-PHONES/+MORE/L@@K!!!!!!!!!

no probs... thanks for reducing it...

the allowed to bump thing applies after 6 hours or something, but deliberate double posting just to get post count higher is spam, and can lead to a ban...

Re: PARTING OUT MY DESKTOP + COWON_iAUDIO_X5_MP3_PLAYER+FREE_H-PHONES/+MORE/L@@K!!!!!!!!!

mark thorpe said:
voodoo child... shut up... :rolleyes:

yeah, your allowed to bump this with the word BUMP, so your legit.. but reduce your sig to 5 lines please :)
thats nice, when i double post i get peeps mad at me, when he does it i get peeps mad at me.

wow

and i did, it is 5 lines now, isnt it?

Because you do it right after you post. He does it every six hours, which is OK, since this is a FS forum.

ok fine...i am just trying to make a point and i get jumped on

i am sorry if i offended anybody and for the record i am not over 18! i am under! i didnt know i would offend her!

calm down guys... i dont wanna have to lock this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom