Hmm.. Where do tha mods mod?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Yeah, i just became a mod on a counter strike forums site, and im the mod of the "off topic". But not the whole forums. So all the mods out there, are you guys restricted to? Or are you guys even restriced?

mark thorpe said:
im pretty sure im mod of the whole forums...

Then your either lucky, or the forums dont run the same. Because his uses phpBB, and ours uses vbulleton.. so.. hmm. well i dont know..

Compared, eall of these mods are global. You were chosen as specific. When I went to the admin CP for PHPBB, I could promote users to mod position and I could name them either global or check the ones I would have want him to do. I could name him admin with us too. That was great times I still miss a lot :(

We can moderate everywhere on these here boards.

And phpBB is bad, very bad. There is other free forum software available which is streets ahead, try WebWiz or Invision PowerBoard. Knocks phpBB into several different cocked hats.

Well tha phpBB site that i mod, is free, so its not gonna be the best quality.. lol..

Arrizx would you please pm me a link to this site you're talking about? I think I might be able to help you with the phpbb part.

I dont think Its a problem, He got modded to one forum on phpBB and wondered if people here were mods over individual forums. But he didn't know the mods here are global moderators.

Back
Top Bottom