Just got new mobo/processor; how to upgrade?

For my hard drive RMA, do you think (if they refund it), it would be worth it to spend the credited money on a SATA drive instead (I assume this mobo has support for SATA?)

thanks!

Cool, thanks! I chose the Western Digital 200GB SATA 7200RM Drive (OEM). One question though, does that come with all required SATA cables to get it plugged in and hooked up to the mobo or do I need to order them separately?

thanks

Also, as my RMA, I chose Refund. Does this mean it will refund to the credit card so I can just buy my new hard drive now and eventually the money will be given back, or does it just give store credit? Because I kind of need to order the new Hard drive ASAP :D

Umm since I have chosen a SATA hard drive, will I need to do anything special with both the hardware and software setup? I mean, I know there is a place where SATA needs to be plugged into the mobo, but is there like a master/slave setup thing or what?

Also, will Windows XP Pro SP2 know that it is installing on a SATA drive? Also, since I have a 64bit processor, will Windows XP Pro SP2 run on that as well?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom