nice gaming laptop

umm dell with a 6800 ?!? on ebay for 1300 o ya and its NEW, im just woundering if theres any other ones

I'd try hp. Ive been looking for a laptop myself, and to me HP seems to have the greatest bang for their buck.

golfer07 said:
umm dell with a 6800 ?!? on ebay for 1300 o ya and its NEW, im just woundering if theres any other ones

Ok well if you found one then good for you. Personally im getting tired of all your stupid threads about getting a laptop though.

The Amish Kid said:
Ok well if you found one then good for you. Personally im getting tired of all your stupid threads about getting a laptop though.

oooh, touchy.

I agree with golfer, just don't post on them.

Burnthings176 said:
I'd try hp. Ive been looking for a laptop myself, and to me HP seems to have the greatest bang for their buck.
I have an HP lappy and it rocks! I can play all the new games just fine. But you gota make sure that the model you are looking for has a ATI graphics card in it already, and not a Intel Extreme which doesn't support certain things. Mine only costed $849 (with rebates, normally $1,100 without) at Circuit City around Christmas 2 years ago.

thx for the link. the x700 and wut mobile geforce video are the same ?? like is x700 better then the 6800 go or wut ? o and is 512 enough for gaming and if not is it hard to install memory yourself on lappys ?

Back
Top Bottom