You won't believe this!

MarxSoccer

BSOD
Alright so I went to a LAN tonight at a college next city over, buy three tickets into a raffle. They had a table consisting of a 7800gt, 2 cases, 2 processor fans, then a bunch of stupid shit. In order of the ticket, you got to choose anything off of the table. First person, grabs the 7800gt of course. Second person grabs the nicer of the two processor fans, third person, ME! I grab the $90.00 Silver Stone case, then the guy after me gets the other case, they call my second ticket, I grab the worse of the two processor fans (still excellent though)

Oh man, sweet night. The Silver Stone case is the black "Temjin" I think it's got like a 300mm exhaust fan, no joke, it looks so much bigger than 120, even though it is a 120 :-\

So yeah, got a few rods of red LED's, couple fan guards or whatever you want to call them, some stickers posters etc.. Kickass night! Tickets were $5 each, so I got maybe $130 worth of stuff for $15!!

Very nice! Nice luck there man! I wish I could go to a lan party... *sigh*

Well, I didn't even take a computer :(

Played in a Halo2 tourny but didn't get very far. Had 2 bawls to drink, the reason for me still being up and telling you guys this. But man the case is so nice, no psu but ones that come with the cases arent always the greatest. You guys don't know how excited I am!

Back
Top Bottom