something is really wrong with ie6/7!!!!!

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
hi...anyway, about 5 days ago, my Internet Explorer 6 has started to freeze about 2 seconds after it start to load. It comes up, but when it starts to load some of a web site, it locks up, so i just do the task manager thing. So I installed Mozilla to use for now, then I upgraded to Internet Explorer 7. That doesn't help that much. I have done several Microsoft Antispyware checks, Norton Antivirus checks, defragment once...i dont know!

Instead of installing mozilla "to use for now", why don't you just switch to firefox completely?

07mackenzie said:
Instead of installing mozilla "to use for now", why don't you just switch to firefox completely?
I second that motion!

Forget IE, Firefox wipes the floor with it in so many ways, its not funny.

drumthrasher said:
hi...anyway, about 5 days ago, my Internet Explorer 6 has started to freeze about 2 seconds after it start to load. It comes up, but when it starts to load some of a web site, it locks up, so i just do the task manager thing. So I installed Mozilla to use for now, then I upgraded to Internet Explorer 7. That doesn't help that much. I have done several Microsoft Antispyware checks, Norton Antivirus checks, defragment once...i dont know!

Oh noes!!! Something's wrong with Internet Explorer?? But of course, it's IE you're dealing with here!!! IE = Internet Exploder. It blows, of course it will have problems, and if that's the new version, MS will probobly release IE patches and upgrades in their "helpful" service packs. Get Mozilla Firefox.

www.mozilla.org

i don't know...IE is just really easy mozilla takes a little bit longer to load web pages. I'll probably just use mozilla.

Yuppers. If you want you can "hack" it as most peopel call it. You can change the packets it sends out from to, to 100+, if you don't know what fast is, then this should clearly show you what it is!

1337DuD3 said:
Yuppers. If you want you can "hack" it as most peopel call it. You can change the packets it sends out from to, to 100+, if you don't know what fast is, then this should clearly show you what it is!
how do u do that?

Back
Top Bottom