rhapsody

Status
Not open for further replies.
he asked a question, then figured it out, and edited his post before anyone viewed it. we're not allowed to delete posts so sometimes we end up with this situation.

Well i think, that if you edit it before anyone views it, it doesnt say its edited, because it was never really edited.. Because no one ever saw it.. i think..

TRDCorolla said:
I notice that if you can edit the post fast enough, it won't say or give notice to the post ever being edited.

Lol.. i just said the same thing.. weird.. haha..

i think he is just trying to get posts...all these pointless posts and topics...

Voodoo Child you might as well give up on the deleting posts and threads. It's not allowed for the simple reason things could be posted then deleted and the poster denies they ever did it. No evidense, no case. So it isn't going to happen. This has been talked about so much in the past it got old quick. Give up.
As for these posts your making, how about if you have a problem or a question you try working it out on your own first. If you can't resolve it then come in CF and post. Hmmm???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom