Top 10 reasons Intel will not participate in the Dual Core Duel

lol, no, not maurice or mixx, it was some dude of another forum.

And yeah, poor me. :( Well, actually, not really, I'm sorta 50/50 AMD and VIA, and 0 Intel, cause Prescotts SUCK major dick. Actually, maybe 49/49 AMD and VIA, and then 2 Intel, cause of the Pentium M's. :D

Dammit, poor VIA and Transmeta...I mean, what did they ever do wrong? Besides Transmeta pricing their CPU's too expensive and magically disappearing, and VIA getting me too excited about their C7's when there isn't any I can find yet? :D

arrizx said:
i happen to like my prescott.. It keeps me warm..
:p yea my board is a dumbass and doesn't kno how 2 read my prescotts temps...it's all like 127 *half a second later* 139!! *anouther split second* 115! rofl....i donno what it really runs at..

The way I see it, just insulate your house, then fix yourself up with a VIA C7 (if you can find one obviously) or a Sempron or Athlon 64 with Cool'n'Quiet activated, to keep your energy bills down and help save energy.

acphenom said:
Dammit, poor VIA and Transmeta...I mean, what did they ever do wrong? Besides Transmeta pricing their CPU's too expensive and magically disappearing, and VIA getting me too excited about their C7's when there isn't any I can find yet? :D

they dropped the bomb ever since linus torvalds got his grubby hands in thier company. he's an asshole since he acts like all linux users are nothing and hes everything. He takes credit for millions of people's work in linux. That makes him an asshole. He also acts liek an ass in interviews and stuff. Also e wants to "take transmeta in a new direction" ... down the pot!

Damn, never heard Linus Torvalds being talked about in a negative way...you learn something everyday, I guess.

And yeah, I remember him being at Transmeta now...blimey, they suck, the money-sucking...(censor)

Mr. Feesh said:
Yes it is immature of AMD to poke fun at a competitor as they did. But if anyone done their research Intel has more sales then AMD. It is bullshit to say that Intel uses unfair tactics and are monopolizing on the CPU market. in order to be a monopoly they would have to be totally forcing AMD out of business; if AMD wants to make the product the leading CPU on the market they will need to make a better product, market it better and make it more appealing to the average consumer. Now if I am correct, and I know I am, then AMD is using the unfair tactic here. Intel has never made fun or any competitor, and if I am Wrong then show me the link. And a competitive product ad is not unfair.

cough...cough... Microsoft.. why isnt linux or apple users complaining how unfiar MS is? they do! same difference! intel was basically using the same tactic!

OH and BTW about LT, I saw exclusive interviews that I was a select member to see them. and they were so bad I chucked cookies. He made my stomach hurt. damb it was harsh what he had to say about Microsoft. He called any company that does the same thigns MS does a corporate snob, a real hogwash, and all kinds of kindergarten words, but in teh most evil voice it made me naseous! let's say I needed some tums after that one.

Back
Top Bottom