I think my Intel kicks this Amd's ass..?

lol.. Cs works great for me. but i play it on medium, becase my internet sucks.. but its a good card.. for someone that knows absolutly nothing about computers, and graphics..

HRHunteRHR said:
I don't understand why you were comparing a really old processor to a new one. Just get an AMD, they have 64 bit, and they are more powerful. If you're running a server however, Intel will rock your socks.

You mean Intel rocks at workstations. ;) The Xeon and Itanium 2 are definately no match for the Opteron, which can overclock like a mofo on air cooling and barely any voltage. :D Yeah, Opterons do own...and they're 64-bit along with dual-core.

alvino said:
You mean Intel rocks at workstations. ;) The Xeon and Itanium 2 are definately no match for the Opteron, which can overclock like a mofo on air cooling and barely any voltage. :D Yeah, Opterons do own...and they're 64-bit along with dual-core.
well i do agree on workstations..i don't really kno THAT much on servers although i do kno that intel servers aren't bad at all... they've got alot of cache and clock speed so i'm sure thats good for servers...right? lol then again everything is very important exexpt video and sound card i would think....lol :p my intel pwns my friends AMD so i think it's funny, i'm actually not sure what socket or model his is but i kno it's a 2.0 (origionally 1.8) and i think was running on 533MHz fsb lol, but idk it was a bit old :p

Intel is essentially Data processing... And amd, is data handling, thats how i look at it..

Exactly. I would only recommend a Prescott if you had no central heating and it was cold most of the year.

Back
Top Bottom