Help, from anyone that has a 60 gig video iPod.

Mental Liberator

Fully Optimized
What case would you recommend me getting? Also people talk about a screen protector, and whatever. What do you recommend?

Any for those of you that dislike the iPod, please do not come into this topic just so you can boast about how you don't own one.

Well, we bought one for my brother for X-mas, and i never saw it. Onnly the parents did. But if it doesnt get answered by then, ill help ya. Adn your over 2k posts... you kno this should be in the General Electrials, lol..

Woah, sorry. I haven't been in these forums for a while, and I didn't notice that they added that section to the forums. My mistake.

hmm i would get just any case you can find that looks strong and like it wont dent if you drop it. the problem with those ipods is the screens stop working so i would be careful about handling it

I heard that there arent any cases for the ipod videos yett...
2 of my friends are complaining because they need one.

moved into general electricals... as long as the case has a screen protector, thats the most impoartant part, scratches on the outside of the screen are pretty easy to get, so id make sure it has a plastic protector...

Back
Top Bottom