w00t! SCHOOL IS CANCELLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
My teacher passed away.

Soooo random, I mean one day he's there next he aint. We got the day off cause of that. Happy and sad. :D:(

When I was younger, A friend and I wanted to see how strong the Schools Pipe System was, So we took a M-100 and wrapped a light enough, but large enough nut around it so that it would sink and flush down. Well it did, and apparently ruptured a pipe somewhere. Had a just a "little" flood. We got to go home. Happened just after lunchtime though, but none the less, 3 extra hours of Playing "Secret of Mana" at home.. Other than that, We don't get snowstorms, etc that would prompt closures.

^lol ;)

we got out last year cause the electricity was out, and we couldnt open the doors to the classrooms (ther on an electric switch lock)

Today we had a firealarm. Someone in the locker room set a book on afire, and tossed it in a locker and then locked that locker.

Yeah...we almost had a fire alarm today...and it was raining! we didn't want to sit out in the rain on the oval!!!

ohhh, i forget if it was this year or last year, but our fire alarm went off about 8 times in a row. It was going off becuase of the humidity and by law we werent allowed to ignore them, so we walked back and for each time until the fire marshall came and gave us permission to ignore them.

school got cancelled to us for nearly a month when i was in year 4 cause of the ash wednesday bush fires! it was to dangerous to go to school apparently! haha i loved it!

about two years ago a snake found its way into our school we went home for the rest of the day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom