Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

My new setup, and yes i am a neat freek.
Picture008.jpg

Nice.. and that mouse is so tiny! it would be uncomfy for me. I'd rather use a trackball tho, since I can use the comp all day and not have carpral tunnel.

Lol it isn't too bad, you just have to elevate the palm of ur hand or rest it on the desk.

athlon64fx said:
Looks like you need to have your home redecorated. that's busy! mabye mission organization (HGTV or Discovery Home) should come in your home. That would be cool since you'd be on tv! Call em up!

money man said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GRANDMOTHERS WALLPAPER!!!!!!!!! yea listen to athlon and get someone to come in. btw get an lcd ur monitor is huge

well i am 12 and i live with my parents, and they love it. so...

i dont mind it. and ya i do have a bunch of junk but i need all of it.

like my rubber band ball?

btw teen i have that exact same chair, its cozy isnt it?. mine has my butt groove in it so anyone else that sits in it is like, this is soo uncozy

money_man said:
btw teen i have that exact same chair, its cozy isnt it?. mine has my butt groove in it so anyone else that sits in it is like, this is soo uncozy
Ya i know what ur saying lol. I got a nice butt outline in mine so when my brother sits in it he is like "ur chair isn't very cofortable, mine is better" (his is the same style except he has the fabric option).

pff fabric, leather owns fabric but its only good after it stretches to ur butt, before that its way too hard

money_man said:
pff fabric, leather owns fabric but its only good after it stretches to ur butt, before that its way too hard
Ya, I love leather :)

From Office Max called Leather Manager's Chair I think lol

Back
Top Bottom