dvd will not burn

mrjackoboy

Beta member
hi, i wonder if any of you techies can help me. i have a toshiba satellite 5200-903d winxp sp2, and now when i insert a blank dvd, it shows up as a full cdrom in my computer. i used to use dvdshrink/nero and had no problem burning dvds,still using the same media. now it appears to go through the motions of burning, but still left with a blank dvd. any help will be appreciated
thanks in advance. bob

how old is the dvd burner and is it a dvd ram? i bought one last year, had it for 3 months (just past warrenty period) i went to burn a dvd it burnt all the way through and it was still blank...after that i started having problems even reading c.d's and then it just died. your dvd burner could be on its way out

it is a toshiba dvd-rom sd-r6012, about two years old, but not had much use. it still plays dvds and burns cds. i was hoping it was some silly software problem.

wow lhuser lol what i hard to figure out password. normally people dont share their passwords, what a kinda young man u are

found driver update, dowloaded and tried to install, but said "could not find drive for this program" but is there as i can play dvds + cds.

Back
Top Bottom