Be nice.. but i bought a dell.. Ahh...!!!

Half Evil

Golden Master
As it says above. I just bought a Dell Computer for my dad. Its got:
160 gb hard drive
512 mb ram
integrated graphics
Intel celeron D processor, 2.66 ghz
And yeah thats pretty much it. Got a free 17'' Flat panel too.
And from new egg, i orderd the 5.1, 70 watt speakers, i forget the models of them tho.. but yeah.. Its not the best in the world. But its gonna work great for what my dad uses the computer for.

Why aah! i am sorta a dell fan (in the pc world)

Otherways...go the powerbook and iMac :p

Not bad! How much was it? If you search around, Dell actually is pretty decent considering the price and when you add in the coupon codes...heheh...

Nice.... not too bad. As long as you didn't pay anything over $600, I think it was a good deal... lol...

It was about $641 i think. The only reason it was that much, is becasue the "free flat panel" jacked up the price.. haha hidden fee's oh well. Its decend i upgraded the keyboard and mouse, so i think thats a good price, and i mean thats including tax, and we got free 2 day shipping. the computer its self cost 611 or something like that. i dont fully remember.

arrizx said:
It was about $641 i think. The only reason it was that much, is becasue the "free flat panel" jacked up the price.. haha hidden fee's oh well. Its decend i upgraded the keyboard and mouse, so i think thats a good price, and i mean thats including tax, and we got free 2 day shipping. the computer its self cost 611 or something like that. i dont fully remember.

I could build a computer cheaper than that.
I built my gf's computer for 500 bucks including the 17 inch monitor and 5.1 surround sound and shipping. For 600, I could've added water cooling

Quinton McLeod said:

I could build a computer cheaper than that.
I built my gf's computer for 500 bucks including the 17 inch monitor and 5.1 surround sound and shipping. For 600, I could've added water cooling

Man, i really dont give a damn. Your always acting like you know so much more. And (you do more then me), im a little sick of it. Lol.. its funny though. Annoying but funny.

As for your post.. all i can say, is good for you. Because i couldnt care less. Thanks for trying to act cool though.

Lol... cool down arrizx. I'm a little skeptical myself, but, this guy is just barely off being a noob... give him some slack because it's ok to feel like you know everything.... it feels good... lol... until you find out that you know squat compared to some other people....

Back
Top Bottom