Anyone with photoshop? Because i need a logo made. Please, its for school!

Well ... i tried again after having a break playing Counter Strike and now i noticed that i can't design text, the only thing i can do is motion blur or radial blur it :(
Anyhow, here is another one that i made from scratch :D

logo31jn.jpg

Haha ... yeah it's always fun to mess around with Photoshop, seriously, you'd be surprised at what you can get ;)

EDIT : I have to thank Arrixz for getting me back into Photoshop :) Haven't been designing or using the program for ages but now i am !

dyserq said:
Well ... i tried again after having a break playing Counter Strike and now i noticed that i can't design text, the only thing i can do is motion blur or radial blur it
frown.gif

Anyhow, here is another one that i made from scratch
biggrin.gif

logo31jn.jpg

You have no idea about how much i appreciate this. Thanks man

dyserq said:
Haha ... yeah it's always fun to mess around with Photoshop, seriously, you'd be surprised at what you can get

EDIT : I have to thank Arrixz for getting me back into Photoshop
smile.gif
Haven't been designing or using the program for ages but now i am !

Lol.. your welcome to make more
biggrin.gif

dyserq said:
Well ... i tried again after having a break playing Counter Strike and now i noticed that i can't design text, the only thing i can do is motion blur or radial blur it :(
Anyhow, here is another one that i made from scratch :D

logo31jn.jpg

Ok, i think this is really kick ass, but the only thing is that the seperated words wont work :( so could you make the "Hooked On Sporting" all in one line along the the bottom like you had on the others. But the background is a definat keeper.

Sure thing :)
The background might be slightly different though because i couldn't get it to be exactly the same as the other one but it looks similar ... anyhow, good luck with your project ;)

logo19nz.jpg

Haha, no problem, i am always obliged with making things better anyhow :D
Again, the background might be different because i need to render it but it should look similar anyhow :p

logo27ud.jpg

Lol.. there all kick ass. And i just hope she likes them.. *shudderes* im dead if she doesnt, lol.. ah well.. thanks man, your a life saver.

Back
Top Bottom