Bose

Yeah, thats 3-2-1 system is just freakin kick ass.. i want one. but my setup kicks too. its 600 watts, and its good enough for me.. and then my computer, and those speakers, so yeah.. i got all the sound i need, maybe when im older though, ill get it.

My Z-5500 will smoke the Bose. If you have these speakers you will know. Set the Effects setting to "Stereo x2" OMFG, you will hear Bose all over!!!!

Me and my z5500's.... is all I need... lol.... bose is SO overpriced... have you seen alienware's things too? An extra hundred or so for some klipsch's.... man... just cause it's alienware... *sighh*

I still remember Bose's sharp sounds. The Z-5500's is ok in the 6 channel mode. I'm sure you played songs using the Stereo x2 mode. In that mode, it's like the sound level gets an extra boost to the next level. I can hear the trebles so much clearer and high tones mixed with the powerful bass naturally from the subwooker.

Do you have the Manheim Steamroller Christmas CD? Pop that in and crank the effects on the Z-5500 up to the Stereo x2 and WOW. You get blown away by the sound. Simply incredible. I was so use to the 6 channel mode and was surprised by the awesome power of the x2 mode.

The Z-5500's are nice. :D Considering the price, they're not bad. I've seen the Kilpsch ProMedia Ultra 5.1's for $99, so that was good too. :D

Yeah, I'll do that trd! Sounds sahweet. As for me, I use PLII Music most often, you know, games, music creation, etc.

I just learned a new shortcut to controlling the scroll bar without the mouse on this forum. Hold Shift key down and tap space bar to scroll up. Tap space bar to scroll down. Just found out...

I use the Dolby Pro Logic II Movie sometimes to watch movies. But it is still rare that I use any of the Pro Logic II settings. I still use the 6-channel and the Stereo x2 the most. Stereo x2 being the best sounding. Crank it up and you can make a movie sound so good.

Yeah, I know, but PL music for me is great because of the way my room is set up... I know how good the other ones sound... trust me... lol....

The Pro Logic part really utilized the center channel which makes watching movie really good. The focus has to be focused on the front all the time with special sound effects taking advantage on the surround speakers if need to.

Yeah, I need that when I play games... the PL music makes life so much easier when I can hear the enemy in back of me, etc. when he really is in back of me... lol... I know, the stereo x2 is good too, but it's more in the back, I just like the focus.

Back
Top Bottom