PARTING OUT MY DESKTOP + COWON_iAUDIO_X5_MP3_PLAYER+FREE_H-PHONES/+MORE/L@@K!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DELL_DUDE_B120

Baseband Member
Parting out desktop/X5_MP3_player+free_h-phones/+more/will ship immediatly after $!!

PLEASE: Read entire post before asking questions!
__________________________________________________________________________________

SHIPPING TERMS: i will only ship to the USA!... No exceptions I will ship USPS, FedEx, or ups whichever is most convenient for me! i will try to provide a tracking number but if I don't get one, i cant give one to you!
__________________________________________________________________________________

PAYMENT OPTIONS: i will accept NON Credit Card PayPal Payment, Money Order, Cashiers Check! Nothing else!

This is what i am selling:

---FOR SALE---

-COMBO-
1 - Pentium 4 530, 3.0GHz CPU, LGA 775, W/ HT Technology Enabled. & an ABIT AA8 3rd Eye Motherboard, Socket LGA 775. Asking $225 shipped. for the combo!

2 - Thermaltake Silent Purepower 560 Watt PSU, Will Handle Anything. Asking $80 shipped.

3 - PNY GeForce 6600GT 128 MB Video Card PCI-EXPRESS. Asking $115 shipped.

4 - Sony DVD-ROM, Model: DDU1613. Asking $18 shipped.

---MISC. THINGS---

5 - Collectors "TIKI" style incense burner. Asking $25 shipped.

6 - New hard drive cooler fits in 5.25 inch drive bay, holds 3.5 inch hard drive. Bought for 18.50 + shipping. Asking $16 shipped.

---Parts from a HP Pavilion ZE4200---

7 - HP ZE4200 14" LCD Screen with Inverter & Cable Complete setup, working condition! Asking $125 shipped! compare to 199.99 on ebay!

8 - HP Pavilion keyboard, working condition! Asking $30 shipped! compare to $45 on ebay!

---More Laptop Parts---

9 - toshiba MK3018GAP, 30GB 2.5" laptop hard drive, works! (there might still be a version of xp home on it!?!?) Asking $100 Shipped! compare to $135.95 on ebay!

10 - Samsung 256MB DDR PC2100 notebook memory, working condition! Asking $15 shipped! compare to $25 on ebay!

11 - Toshiba SD-R2312 CD-RW/DVD-ROM Dirve (combo) for notebooks, working condition! Asking $60 shipped! compare to $79.99 on ebay!
Any further questions… don't be afraid to ask!

Email me at: p.dawg420@gmail.com
IM Me on AIM at: SpAtRiCkJ89
OR just PM me!

Thanks for looking!

Re: PARTING OUT MY DESKTOP + COWON_iAUDIO_X5_MP3_PLAYER+FREE_H-PHONES/+MORE/L@@K!!!!!!!!!

Partick I offered you to buy this computer and even send you my current one that is in no use what so ever but you told me you wanted $750 for it and now your saying you sold it for $400. I'm a little confused here now so bare with me and help me understand. You sold your mothers pc for $400 and now you are giving the $400 back to that person and selling the computer out once again but parted out this time this makes no sense at all.

I would love to read something from you that is the truth and explaning about this, why are you giving the buyer 'your mother' a refund and getting the computer back, was their an issue with the computer.

I would be really interested however this has made me think twice about ordering anything off this forum as most posts are fake and non legit, may just go with the offer I was giving from a well respected website.

Nila

Nila said:
Partick I offered you to buy this computer and even send you my current one that is in no use what so ever but you told me you wanted $750 for it and now your saying you sold it for $400. I'm a little confused here now so bare with me and help me understand. You sold your mothers pc for $400 and now you are giving the $400 back to that person and selling the computer out once again but parted out this time this makes no sense at all.

I would love to read something from you that is the truth and explaning about this, why are you giving the buyer 'your mother' a refund and getting the computer back, was their an issue with the computer.

I would be really interested however this has made me think twice about ordering anything off this forum as most posts are fake and non legit, may just go with the offer I was giving from a well respected website.

Nila

First Off: i did have a deal with someone locally and it did not work out! Second: I can sell faster if i part it out HOPEFULLY! Third: I BUILT THIS COMPUTER 6 MONTHS AGO... i then sold it to my mother for 400 dollars as a good deal SINCE SHE IS MY MOTHER and I STILL LIVE WITH HER!!! READ THE POST AGAIN IF YOU DONT GET IT! I MADE MYSELF VERY CLEAR!!! ALSO: how do i know that you are legit after all, you have been changing your mind back and forth wether you wanted my computer and mp3 player or not!!!! make up your Fxxking mind!!! dont waste my time to tell me you want it and then tell me that you dont!!!!... if you have anymore questions feel free to PM me... that is all i have to say for now!

Have a Wonderful Day Nila,

Re: PARTING OUT MY DESKTOP + COWON_iAUDIO_X5_MP3_PLAYER+FREE_H-PHONES/+MORE/L@@K!!!!!!!!!

Patrick I never knew you had a side like this and It's crazy. You did not have to explode as you did on me like that and could simple just have elobarted your words. I have been changing my mind about the mp3 player or not becaused when I contacted you I said Im going on a Ski Trip in Jan and I wouldent know for sure if I wanted to buy it but would know on the 13th of Jan you pm'ed me back after stateing the computer was sold and said if I still want the mp3 player then for me send you the money in now or you wouldent be able to hold it so I said I will just buy from newegg which I did.

I won't counintue this discussion but I just wanted to point that out, Im sorry if I was wasteing your time but I though you was more of an person than just someone hungry for money once.

No need to say more Patrick thanks.

Nila

Nila said:
Patrick I never knew you had a side like this and It's crazy. You did not have to explode as you did on me like that and could simple just have elobarted your words. I have been changing my mind about the mp3 player or not becaused when I contacted you I said Im going on a Ski Trip in Jan and I wouldent know for sure if I wanted to buy it but would know on the 13th of Jan you pm'ed me back after stateing the computer was sold and said if I still want the mp3 player then for me send you the money in now or you wouldent be able to hold it so I said I will just buy from newegg which I did.

I won't counintue this discussion but I just wanted to point that out, Im sorry if I was wasteing your time but I though you was more of an person than just someone hungry for money once.

No need to say more Patrick thanks.

Nila

i dont consider that exploding all i did was use caps lock to highlight the important parts. i am truly sorry if it seemed like i exploded at you but i didnt. i absolutly do NOT consider my self hungry for money... i want you to understand that! i also made it clear that i wanted you to PM me next time! i just have but one question; if you had to wait until the 13th of january to buy the mp3 player from me then why did you buy it already from newegg?! i thought you wanted to wait until the 13th of january!? - that does not make any sense what you just did (buy it from newegg already when you told me you had to wait until the 13th of january)!!!!!! please let me know why you did this?!? i am very curious... almost sounds like a scam to me! for the fact that you told me in order to buy mine you had to wait but to buy one off newegg you did it right away!!??!? again this makes no sense!! please let me know why you did this!!!

i am now going to accept paypal please read entire ad for details!

UPDATE: Picture of graphics card and GeIL memory!

that was tripple...

what is tripple posting? when i make an ammount of 3 posts in a row? if that is it i am sorry i will not do it again... sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom